what do i do if my spray tans come off my arm

by Lauren

Question: I have a wedding tmorrow and im wearing a boob-tube dress PLEASE HELP!

Answer: There are couple things that you can do:

1. Go back to the salon that spray tanned you and ask to get a repair job. It might cost you few dollars depending on the circumstances, but it is better than not doing anything.

2. Use self tanner mixed in with some moisturizing cream (to dilute the strength) to fill in the white patches. Do not overdo it, or you might get darker patches instead of the white ones.

Click here to post comments

Return to Spray Tan Questions..