starting buisness in spray tanning

Question: im looking at starting a hand spray tan buisness. Do i need liscenced or certified

Answer: Not that I am aware of. But I happen to be in Australia, in different countries the laws might be different.

Spray tan is classified as a cosmetic application, so probably you need the same things as if you were doing make up.

However, you will need insurance, just in case a client trips over your machine or they develope an allergic reaction to your spray tan. Make sure you protect yourself with a good insurance plan.

Click here to post comments

Return to Spray Tan Questions..