Spray tanning licence / course

by Robin

Question: I had my first spray tan 2 weeks ago and I LOVE it.
Do you have to get some kind of a license to become a person who gives spray tans? I was thinking about starting a little side business or going to work for a SPA. When I went for mine, the place was so relaxing and I think I would enjoy that as a job.

Answer: The way to go about it is first to choose your machine, and THEN ask the company that you are about to buy the machine from about their training program.

Many companies that sell spray tanning equipments have courses that are very reasonable or part of a package and it is a good idea to get trained on the machine that you will actually be working with.

As far as I know you do not need a licence, but some companies will give you a certificate to hang on the wall for the customers to see that you have actually been trained for the job.

Click here to post comments

Return to Spray Tan Questions..