Choose a Spray Tan Machine Most Suitable For Your Business.
If you want to get into spray tanning business, you need a spray tan machine.
This is obvious, but which one should you choose?.
There are many on the market, and they vary in quality and cost. How do you choose one?
First, assess your needs. If you are just opening a new salon or contemplating providing a mobile service, start with a hand held unit.
If, on the other hand you have a high traffic salon, go straight for the booth. This spray tan machine will pay for itself, and you don't have to put on extra staff to operate it. The customers just look at the instruction video and then take care of their own tanning.
You are just left to collect the money, top up the solution and give the booth a good clean at the end of the day. Even untrained casual staff can do it.
Below are some facts about their range of equipment:
MagicTan - Mini
- very lightweight, only 4kg
-extremely quiet(does not sound like an industrial vacuum cleaner)
- extremely easy to operate
-you can adjust both air pressure and solution flow to suit your own preferences
- best quality spray gun (that is SO important)
- has one year warranty
- they can be leased from the company to further reduce your start up cost
- last, but not least, it comes in a variety of colors (I think to suit your Virgin credit card).Aren't they just the cutest lot?
Eco Extraction Booth
To go with your hand held spray tan machine.
You spray tan clients in this booth (you can't very well take them to the toilet, can you?), and the extraction system will eliminate all the excess mist.
Set of down lights will illuminate the client evenly, so that you can do a good job spraying them.
The only maintenance that you will need to do on this little unit is to wipe it down after each session and occasionally change filters.
Fantastic machine that delivered consistent results for me with minimal maintenance and no breakdowns (the only breakdown that I ever had was the compressor).
- 27 jets that spray a very fine mist in a sequence
- 3 tanning levels
- No moving parts (hence no breakdowns)
- Clear spacious booth
- Self cleaning
- Compact design.
I thought it was an excellent machine that could not be improved on much, but I was wrong. The company came up with a totally incredible new addition, and that is why MagicTan Booth can be now acquired second hand from the company for ridiculous prices.
They have so many of their salon owners upgrading to the new spray tan machine model that they have a whole bunch of those machines in few different colors for just a fraction of the price of new one. A real bargain!
This is the sexiest little booth on the market. When I got my original MagicTan Booth I thought that it was fantastic, but this newcomer just surpassed any expectations.
With its introduction the company just creamed all the competition (at least in Australia where I have been keeping my finger on the pulse).
It made me (almost) sorry that I retired from the spray tanning business.
- This spray tan machine costs about half of what the previous model did!
- It produces almost no mist, and the little there is gets sucked out instantly, so nobody comes out of the booth coughing and spluttering
- there is so little mist, and it is eliminated so quickly that there is no need for door (if you ever had a client hop out of the booth in the middle of the session because of the feeling of claustrophobia, you will appreciate this)
- the mist is sucked out so quickly that it does not actually fall to the floor thus eliminating the dreaded "streaky feet and brown soles syndrome". Additionally, no more need to apply barrier cream
- it uses no air compressor, so not only is it quieter than the previous model, but also needs a smaller space.
- You can choose from 3 different levels of tanning, so you can have a light, medium or dark tan.
- choice of tanning solution with bronzer or without
- clients can choose to spray tan whole body, or just face or legs
- AND (drum roll please)the machine actually dries the client. That not only gives better tans for clients but also means no constant washing of towels for the salon owner!
Just the other day I talked to James Hay (the CEO of MagicTan Australia), and he told me that all the owners of the new machines don't just like VersaSpa, they absolutely love them!
That is due to "extremely high user satisfaction" (James talks like this, but it simply means that clients love their tans and how easy it is to get them).
Here, have a look at what happens in Versa Spa. You must agree that it is the easiest way to tan.
If you want to know anything more about VersaSpa (or any other spray tan machine), use the form below to ask James any question you like. He knows absolutely everything about those machines.
Here is a photo of James with a great MagicTan spray tan.
If you are not in Australia, James will pass your contact to the appropriate person. It might take a little while, and if you would NOT hear from anybody within couple of days, please drop me a line.
I know that James offers excellent customer service, but I don't know all that much about other countries'.
I most certainly want to know how my readers are being treated. Of course, if get exceptional service also feel free to let me know!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.